Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Announcing the opening of my etsy shop!

I have stumbled across some more great vintage fabric and have decided the best place to feature these great finds is on etsy, an arts and crafts website. There are some amazing artists on this website and I figured these talented ladies could appreciate this fabric.
The graphic nature each of these fabrics would blend so well together in a living room. The fabric featured in the top photo is featured in my etsy shop. I found the "Robin" pillow on pillowsandthrows via design*sponge.
*This fabric is now sold*

2 Comments:

Blogger kstyle said...

Great idea. I have found some darling handbags on etsy using vintage fabircs. Seems like a natural. k

12:16 PM  
Blogger Funky Finds said...

thanks for reading funky finds! i'm interested in your etsy shop; however, i couldn't get the link to work. would you mind sending it to me? thanks!

jessica_hood@hotmail.com

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home