Monday, September 24, 2007

Now Go Get it Dirty!

I just love the blogging community. You never know who you might come across that might be an inspiration to you! I came across Ginger's blog the other day and was so excited to see another crafty woman that likes to ride a mountain bike. I commented on her blog and invited here to come check out the pics of my new bike and she left this comment, "Looks like a nice ride. Now go get it dirty!" I love it - and I did! On Sunday my husband and I met some friends at Anderson Truck Trail, just outside San Diego. At the top of the trail we could see all the way to downtown San Diego and Point Loma. It was a gorgeous day filled with great friends and a challenging, but fun ride. I'm ready for more!
Although I did bring my camera, the battery ran out. I "borrowed" the pic above from this website so you could get an idea of what the trail looks like. Although it was nowhere as green as this yesterday, it was still beautiful!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

That trail looks incredible! I've never been to San Diego, but that trail is now on my list if my husband and I ever get out there. Thanks for linking my blog. I was just as thrilled to find that you ride, too! I haven't been out since my last post, but now I'm really Jonesing.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

It is an amazing trail, but I will warn you it's a tough one! After we finished, my husband asked me what the hardest part was and I told him the hardest part for me was walking my bike down the very steep parts that I didn't fell comfortable riding down!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

So cool.
Glad you had fun!
Thanks for the cute bday card. I LOVED it! You are the best!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mendy at Modern Charm said...

I try to avoid any bike riding that involves any sort of incline. Merely looking at that beautiful picture makes me wheeze.

I'm such a wimp.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

:)
I have to admit, the first time my husband took me bike riding, I couldn't make it up the first hill without stopping literally, 6 times. The second time we went bike riding, I ended up at the hospital! I do still love it, though!!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Mendy at Modern Charm said...

You ended up in the hospital? That sounds like good material for a blog post! :)

6:09 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Oh no. We don't need to relive that memory again, mendy!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home