Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

I am warm and snuggly under my new Christmas present which looks a little something like the pictures above. Thanks, mom, for the gorgeous Amy Butler Lotus Brick Path Quilt - I'm lovin' it! (Photo courtesy of Amy Butler Design)
Christmas has been a wonderful blessing this year. We were able to travel to Colorado to spend time with friends. While there, I went rock climbing and snowboarding for the first time (pics to come soon!) We had a blast!
And now back home to the warm Southern California sunshine to enjoy time with family.
I pray you are all able to enjoy the Christmas season and reflect on the love that God has for you. Merry Christmas, everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Merry Christmas Loren and company! That is awesome you guys went snowboarding. I saw your comment on my blog over the holiday, and I was so excited. I can't wait to see the pics.

What a happy quilt. So you've got a crafty mom, too?! My mom loves doing cross stitch. I don't have the patience for that, but I hope one day to try my hand at a quilt. Maybe I should start with a pot holder, hehe.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

What a lovely quilt! I bet you are loving it! When are we getting together? I miss you!

3:23 PM  
Blogger amber {daisy chain} said...

that Amy Butler has some fabulous patterns, love the quilt!

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home