Saturday, August 09, 2008

Jack





This would be my office space, refreshment station, and blogging post as of late.

Snapple at $0.66666669 a bottle is a deal. It fits into my daily lunch budget of $3.

I recently raised my budget 33% because 2 tacos and 1 chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box was getting old after 4 yrs. I splurge now. Taco Bell and In-N-Out regularly make the menu since my self inflicted budget now permits.

Sunflower seeds pop from my mouth, to my fingers, then to the truck's floorboard. I'm usually a spitter, but 65mph and seeds don't mix. I was finding the little boogers in the most peculiar places around the cab. They would double back on me without warning. So, the floorboard is where they reside until I find a good place to kick them out.

Why you ask? Well seeing as it's the "in thing" to do on blogs, and I'm fighting my way to the top, I figured I'd delight you with my eating habits. So, I realized it's not as romantic as some of these cute breakfasts that I see some of the ladies downing, but it all ends up in the same place anyway right? Who needs dainty tea cups and pastel plates for your meal?

Here, here, for 2 tacos a chicken sandwich, and the occasional medium rare cheese burger, light grilled onions, add pickles, mustard, and a fry light, all conveniently packaged in paper, denoting their birth place.

2 Comments:

Blogger BC said...

Nothing says, "Ah, it's good to be in Southern California" better than a Double Double Animal Style with a Vanilla Shake! Had I been told (or thought to check for myself) that there are no In-N-Out's in WA, I may have reconsidered the move up here.









First.

4:16 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

Second
















's the best.

Sigh. In-N-Out. Hamburger without the gunk add pickles ketchup and mustard. Please.
If RW (Roger Wilco ten four) were here, he'd be spazzing on the living room just hearing the holy words cross my lips.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home