Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Detour















Dear Residents of Old Carousel Ranch Road,

I want to apologize for the excessive yelling at my dog today. You see, this is her favorite time of day - when all the rabbits come out. She was zig-zagging back & forth in her usual, "I-gotta-get-that-fuzzy-thing" chase pattern. It seems every time I picked up my camera, she would disappear on me. She doesn't usually stray far from Air Mail Lane, so I tend to stand in one spot and yell in different directions until I see her coming towards me. I had already seen her hopping around on 3 legs in front of Chancy's house from the sticker patch, and sure enough, when I found her down by the mail boxes, she was pleading at me to let her pull the stickers out of her paws before making the jaunt back towards me. She looked out-of-breath, so I caved and waited patiently before she got the stickers out so I could yell her name one more time so we could make the trip back home.
Tomorrow is another day, and I will try not to yell so much!

Sincerely,
Suzy - the one with the little brown dog

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

GUFFAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could have been right there with you!
Love you toots!
XO

8:50 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

You WERE with me. I'm wearing your dress!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home