Saturday, September 30, 2006

Happy Halloween Month!

October is finally here and it's time to prepare your home for the ghouls and goblins that will be coming your way. There are 1,001 uses for this fabric and I would love to hear your ideas on how make it part of your Halloween decor. This vintage fabric contains white blossoms that lie on a light gray background with leaves of charcoal, pumpkin, mustard and tan-an unusal, but modern twist on the traditional orange and black colors typically associated with Halloween. And I knew when I saw the orange cafe light string featured on k*style and sold at Smith & Hawken that it was a perfect match.
*This item is sold*

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you what a fascinating subject for a blog I think you have! I just love looking at the things you've paired up. You have quite an eye!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I have quite enjoyed myself!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home