Monday, October 08, 2007

Somewhere between the 2nd hole and 3rd tee

There's a golf course out here, you say? Yep, that's right, you're looking at a golf course. The outdoors, and sports, I love, but golf, not so much. My dad, however, loves it and after a quick mountain biking ride in the morning, with tense legs, I was eager to relax and accompany him in the golf cart on one of the most amazing courses in San Diego. We live a mere 5 minutes away from this course, and I never had any idea how beautiful and charming it is. The first picture is the bridge we drove over to get to the third hole. A little bit scary, but charming, at the same time. The 2nd picture is looking back toward the bridge we just drove over-this view makes the bridge a little more scary and perhaps a little less charming! The picture below is a shot of the 2nd tee. Each hole is carved beautifully right into this little canyon. I just might have to ride my bike up there today, to take a better look around!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger NixonsMamma said...

I'd like to ride around there with ya!! :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

How beautiful!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home