Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Gooseberry Mesa

I thought they were joking, you know, tryin' to make me feel good, when they told me this trail was marked "extreme difficulty, but it was really true!"
The point
No comment...

Sean going down the "toilet bowl."

Ryan going down the "toilet bowl."
Please note - Sean is the cameraman for this piece.

And last, but not least, Mark going down the "toilet bowl."
The dialog beforehand went a little somethin' like this:
Yo - "Ah yeah, Mark! This one, this line right here. This is where he went."
Mark - "Oh, OK!"

2 Comments:

Blogger NixonsMamma said...

So cool to see these guys ride!
Extreme sports! :)

No toilet bowl for me.

The first pic should be titled- "Gun Show." :)

3rd pic should be titled, "The Crack."

heh,heh!

Love the pics.
And once again I thank the Lord you guys all came back alive! :)

xoxo.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

That looks like a blast! Utah's on our go-to list!

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home