Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sleep Tight, Little One


My creative wheels started turning when I stopped by decor8 this afternoon. I just love this time of year because the new spring lines are out everywhere - fashion, bedding, accessories... I was really struck by the use of color by Binth for their new spring line because the colors are so out of the ordinary. And so I got to thinking out of the ordinary! How adorable would a nursery be with this "Numbers" Poster hanging on the wall and this vintage tablecloth in my etsy shop, re-purposed as a baby blanket! Sleep tight, little one.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger NixonsMamma said...

You've got an eye for style, my friend! :)

Love your ideas!

2:53 PM  
Blogger jOi-C said...

i love that!!! ahh why didn't i find you sooner...

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home