Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My New Job (Just one of many)

Women are few and far between on this track . I'm finding it a bit difficult to remember to keep shooting when a truck flips over end to end, or when a Trophy Kart comes hot off the corner on 2 of its 4 wheels. It must be the womanly instinct in me that forgets what she's doing, puts down the camera and wants to know that the driver (and possibly) passenger are ok. I have more than a few shots of Sean on the track attending to drivers of vehicles with broken parts, but he keeps shooting until the vehicle lands safely. Gotta remember that part for next time!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger amber dawn said...

Look at you! You're so cute! Nice gear! :) I just got your email...and can get back to you after Abbey goes down for her nap. ;) Oh, the many jobs 'us' photographers have!

12:30 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

That's not a cute face..that's a clever and tricksy face:) I want to pinch you. And then I want to pinch Sean ten times.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home