Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vintage Bird Swap

As a little girl, I can remember playing with the peach tea set pictured below. I was always busy stirring up special concoctions and serving imaginary guests at my grandmother's house. I recently received these small vintage jars from dear, sweet Bronwen through a vintage bird swap and immediately I thought they would make the perfect addition to the tea set. If my husband and I have a little girl one day, I can imagine us playing together with this fun set, and if we do not end up having any girls, you can be sure they will be passed on to some sweet little one to develop her imagination. I will soon be posting more of the gifts I received through the vintage bird swap. Also, if anyone is interested in participating in a vintage sway, the next one I am participating in is the vintage Christmas swap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home