Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vintage Goodies


I have a little obsession with finding just the right present for birthdays, baby showers, Christmas...and I love to find unique items that fit the recipient's personality.
I put together this little basket of vintage goodies I think it would make a perfect birthday present for a little girl with a vivid imagination. I know I could have spent hours with this vintage Melmac tea set as a little girl entertaining "guests" or playing "mommy"!
Set includes 2 cups, 2 saucers and a 2-handled dish in a wicker basket and is available in my etsy shop.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

I LOVE this! This is so adorable!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Thanks! I'm tempted to keep it around for myself in case we have a girl one day!

9:53 PM  
Blogger NixonsMamma said...

Suzy, so true... you always give the greatest gifts! Very thoughtful and creative. Hmm... i wonder when i'll get lucky and get another of your special baskets... my 50th bday! ha,ha! You're awesome!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Hmmm...mabye when Nixon becomes a big brother! :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Vintage Indie said...

I love those colors! Great set!

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home