Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Night Rider

Rather than take a leisurely ride around the golf course yesterday, I got the invitation to ride with the boys on their weekly night ride around Lake Poway! As the trail wound up and down, back and forth, I felt like a little kid on Halloween running through the woods with a flashlight! Exhilarating? Yes. Cold? Yes. A little on the spooky side? Uh huh! But that's all part of the fun. Although, it's never a good feeling when I have to yell out in front of me, "Are you guys over here?" Luckily our lights are never too hard to spot on a dark night with no moon in sight-well except when my light goes out! Note to self: keep the ride under 1 hour next time! Must learn to pedal faster!
Photo courtesy of NiteRider.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger NixonsMamma said...

Duude! No way! I can't handle that Riding Trainer. You're awesome! I'm scared of the dark. No really. Let's keep our rides in the early morn... birds chirping, sun light, safe and warm... :)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I was too busy concentrating on riding to be scared of the weird sounds in the bushes. :)
We can work you up to the night rides, but for now, we'll stick to the daylight!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Nice shot!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Night riding?! This sounds like a blast. The fear is often times in direct proportion to the fun.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

You're absolutely right. I think the fear is part of the fun!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home