Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mad Max '08 Urban Assault Vehicle

Ring Ring Ring...

Ean-"Hey"

Sean-"Hey, Honkey, let go play with guns"

Ean, "Ok"

3 hours later this shows up... I love this guy!!! I've always wondered how a shot-gun strapped to my back would go over in the SoCal rush hour traffic on the I-15 while riding my enduro? Frankly I'd rather ride my dirt bike into the hills to go shooting, rather than drive my big diesel beast. Ean, would rather get 70MPG on his Vespa with his 20 Guage Shot-Gun bungied to the passenger seat.

Ean pulls up into the driveway...

Sean- "When did you get that?"

Ean- "A couple months ago"

Sean- "Why"

Ean- "I've always liked Vespas"

Sean- "Vespa-this.... Dude, that's a moped... And friends laugh at friends who ride Vespas, so... Ha..."



Ean says the CHP only tailed him for 5 exits. I think I'll have to give it a go... Vespaless of course... I'm not man enough for that Moped stuff?

Cheers to the Moped Riding Metrosexuals in the world... Man-up and strap a shot gun to it... I'll only laugh at you once...Ha...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Best blog entry I've ever read. Hands down. Except you spelled Ian wrong.
What kind of camera do ya'll have? I'm jealous. The Utah etc pics are amazing.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Ian... Dually noted.

Suzy has a Sony @700 with a couple of cheap lens'. Read, $50-100 garage-sale special Minoltas, courtesy of our Bro-in-law (hat tip for the great finds). We splurged on a $600 Carl Zeiss lens last year... She like the vintage Minolta better, go figure...Chicks.

We got into the hobby this past vacation/month. We dumped our life savings into a vintage Minolta 80-200 APO G on ebay this week. Suzy's going to be turning out some lovelies.

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

Suzy IS a lovelies:)

And tell that Ian that that shotgun makes his Vespa hot and manly in every way and to feel no shame even though you followed him out to the range in your Cummins-VROOM-I've-Seen-That-Truck-Roll-And-Eaten-A-Burger-In-The-Camper-On-The-Back-And-It-Drinks-The-Diesel-Like-A-Cowboy-Drinks-Tequila-TRUCK.

Yee.
Haw.

By the way, Farley misses Loopa.
In a bad way.
AND I am sending you official forms that will necessitate a signature from you and Q stating that RW and I are the official godparents of said GSP.

(just in case the Cummins explodes someday and you need someone to care for your fur-baby)

8:16 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

PS This was a good blog post and we loves you boths.

8:17 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

PSS And we loves the Loopas. Madly. Truly. And deeply. Our squirrels haven't been the same since her departure.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I like having the Plume back.

Plume meet Nikki... some of my favorite girls are now in one place.

10:34 AM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

Hi Nikki.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home