Monday, January 28, 2013

Here's Lookin at You, Kid

If I could only see the world through her eyes, I would imagine it's bright, colorful and full of unlimited potentials and possibilities. Sammy currently loves dogs (as established in the previous post), nature (small, smooth rocks that she can hold in her little hands are a must), swimming (polar bears, submarines and back floats) and people. And when I say people, I mean everybody. EV-RY-BU-DY. Whether she's interacting with the sales people at a store, the children playing by the water fountain or the customers waiting inside a restaurant, she really commands attention. Somewhere along the line, she picked a full-on Miss America, parade float, pageant queen wave. And she uses it on everybody. And the dancing. Well, that's new. Back & forth and back & forth to the music, but of course, never on command. I'm thankful for every moment I get to spend with her because we sure have a lot to learn from each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home