Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cinnamon and Peppermint

My latest treasury made it to the etsy front page for all to see and resulted in quite a few sales for some of the shops! If you like what you see, be sure to check out the shops:
Swirled Resin Donut On A Greek Leather Cord by CreationsWithHeart (Sold!)
Art Glass Drop Pendant - Sherbet Swirl by liskidder (Sold!)
Turquoise/Green/Steel Blue Cup by oliveglass
The Fawn Vinyl Messenger by SugarLust
Opulent Gold Metallic Leather Zip Wallet or Coin Purse by bonspielcreation (Sold, but more are available!)
Turquoise Volvo Coin Purse by FastenCollective
handloomed silk lampshade in burgundy reds by schOOLLOcker
5x7 Thread print by Emmalynne (Sold, but more are available!)
Blue Rose Light Turquoise Girls Tee by Morrigan
Maroon Corduroy Belt Bag by DesignbyDeean
Dreams of Pushkar Bracelet by cserdan
Camino Real - T-E-A Hobo Bag by aandvdesigns
I've replaced the sold items with new ones, but you can have a look here.
Hmmmm....just noticed as I posted the list on my blog, it looks a lot like my banner!

5 Comments:

Blogger Maryam in Marrakesh said...

What adorable little things you have here.

PS I linked over from Kstyle

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Suzie. I didn't forget about you! Thanks for leaving me a comment, and I'm happy to add you to my Etsy sellers who feature other sellers page. In fact, I'm off to do that right now! Before I go, must say that you have a beautiful blog here, and I found a bunch of cool stuff to heart within just the first few pages. Thanks for promoting Etsy!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

My Marrakech and Purple Papaya - thank you both for visiting and for the complements. I really enjoy blogging and getting to know so many new people.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Creations With Heart said...

Thank you so much for putting my shop name in your blog! When I saw my necklace on your treasury pic I couldn't believe it! You were the first one to put my jewelry in a treasury and now I even get to see what it looked like on the front page! Would you mind if I took a pic of just the treasury and put it in my blog? I will happily include your name! And I really like your blog! Thanks again! :)

1:47 PM  
Blogger Creations With Heart said...

Just wanted to say "Thank you - for your comment on my necklace and for the "OK"! You have great items in your shop-love the pillow covers! Have a great weekend! :)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home