Saturday, January 06, 2007

More talented "etsians"

I'm afraid I'm in love with etsy! While I'm in the midst of working on a few new projects of my own to put in my shop, I thought I would share a few more talented artists with you from my "explosion" treasury:
Leaves Black & White Photo by yourlushlady
Cute Flower Button Pin Brooch by tigerlillyshop
Black and White Hawaiian Baby Bib by BibBon
Leafy Reds Pouch by sarahminshall
Turquoise and Teal Daisy Floral Bifold Wallet by buttonpom
Full Bloom Bib by quiltbaby
Reversible Black and White Tote by junebugz
Matsuri Red Sumie Sakura Wristlet Purse by kisukisu
Chocolate Kleo Fabric Alexander Henry by mydolcebaby
Bifold wallet with Zippered Pocket -- Red and white floral on teal (limited edition) by blissful
Vintage fabric pocket mirror by BeadinNora
Designer Green and Blue Baby Booties Newborn by melimade

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout-out! The other items are so beautiful too!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Great choice of colur and patterns - thanks for sharing!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home