Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I couldn't resist


I was on the hunt for the perfect bag for the summer weather, and I couldn't stop until I found one that suited me perfectly. I searched high and low on etsy for a perfect match to my personality and the moment I saw the "Feel It All Bag" from homegrownskinny, I knew it had to be mine. It's simple and sweet with a little bit of attitude and I'm lovin' it! Be sure to check out all of the other bags in her shop as well. I'm feelin' like I just might need another bag for the fall. Yeah - that's a good excuse to go shopping!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mrs.Kwitty said...

Oh THAT is adorable! I'm going to check her shop right now!
Smiles, Karen

5:21 AM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

You'll find lots of great things in her shop! Enjoy.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Such a great purse and an awesome shop! I got a new purse on etsy last week too. :)

5:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

That is so stinkin cute! I love it.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home