Monday, August 25, 2008

The way to a dog's heart


The Deefs is a little shy, and if her skin were not covered by fur, I think she would be blushing right now. It seems she received a little package in the mail today from her boyfriend, Farley. These 2 are getting pretty serious. The note included in the package states, "I love you more than birds..." Gasp! What's a mother to think? Deefor is still so young and I do believe Farley is quite a bit older. But, I do believe the treats included in the package have stolen both our hearts. This might be her favorite treat yet - organic peanut butter dog bone treats from the Green Bone. Maybe I should send Sean off to work with a few of these. It's probably a lot healthier for him than Jack!

5 Comments:

Blogger BC said...

Points for Farley. I always try to swoon my woman with a tasty morsel.

7:17 PM  
Blogger candacemorris said...

Deefor is a good pups!!!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

She is a good dog...
but, I'll have to try and get her on video after she's eaten her organic peanut butter treat. She goes wild for them!

10:00 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

I TOLD Far Far Binks that she would like the peanut butter flavor the best. I'm glad he heeded my motherly advice:)

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

We need video of the:

"Boooooow Woooooooooooooow" I need attention right now moments.

Maybe we can get John to edit it with Tiajuana club music, throw in a couple of stars, and some good ol' Donkey quad chasing moves, and then send it off to Farley for Christmas? (Did Farley get to chase the donkey while residing in AZ?)

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home