Monday, October 12, 2009

Scavenger




When your husband tells you he needs you to go to the beach,
you must always listen.
You see, the boys are on this silly lobster-hunting kick. This tradition has been going on for quite a few years now, and well, let's just say, I've never seen any lobster come home to my house! I was teasing Sean last night that maybe he needs lobster-hunting lessons. Hah! Joke's, on me. He tells me he has already had lobster hunting lessons! So, obviously, it must be the equipment's fault. And so, I was sent on a mission to scavenge along sunset cliffs to see if I could find any lobster buoys that had washed up on the shore. I too, came back empty handed, except for these few pictures to capture the day.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

...and what fabulous fabulous photos!!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

PS Loopa gives Farley the slobbers...

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home