Saturday, December 02, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree!

I've been busy hunting and gathering (as my mother would call it) some beautiful new and vintage Christmas ornaments and I have put together a Christmas Tree and Trim Kit that I am selling in my etsy shop. This tree has actually been up for quite a few weeks ( to the confusion of my poor husband), but I was waiting to find some finishing perfect touches. My favorites on the tree include the apple green acorn ornaments dusted in glitter as well as the brown pinecone ornaments which also have their share of dusted glitter on the tops. I came across some vintage mini green ornaments which remind me of hanging dewdrops and they add just the right amount of sparkle.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, that is so pretty! What a lovely color combination. Very unexpected, but it totally works. Can't wait to see the aqua tree!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Peta said...

Gorgeous, I love those green acorns! The aqua tree is divine, I have a thing for bird decorations this year.

12:32 AM  
Blogger linda t said...

LOVE your trees!!
LOVE acorn ornaments and the unique color combos... you are sooo talented!
Aqua is my new favorite color... can't wait to see your aqua tree!
Merry Christmas!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the acorns and pine cones and birds are always great.

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home