Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shocking

I debated on whether or not I really wanted to stay up until 1:00 am to create my lastest treasury, but boy am I glad that I did. This morning I woke up to my latest treasury on the front page of etsy! Below, are the talented artists featured on the list, or go here to check it out for yourself! It won't last long, so be sure to check it out!
custom designed hula hoops by charmdesigns
Flower fields purse with pink polka dot lining by Snowberrylime
Celebrity Shark Week skirt by twinpets
Light Brown Orchid Tank by joom
Apron - Handmade Retro Housewife Green Apron with Pocket by mwiebe
Pink Polka Dot Pillow with Brown Twigbirds Print by appetite
In the Garden - original wood cut by AzureGrackle
Reversible Vintage Fabric Tote with Metal Rings by junebugz
Lovers - Set of four placemats by indiaylaluna
Mums in Bloom Passport Sleeve by keykalou
Artwear Tops Cyclamen Dreams Green 3Quarter Sleeve Tee by amycreates
pinkish posies cuff by dgoods

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Wiebe said...

Thanks so much for featuring my item on etsy and your blog. I'm going to tell my mother in law (who made the apron) and explain the whole thing to her....

It will probably send her over the moon to see her work getting press!

Have a great day. Thanks again!
-Michelle (mwiebe on etsy)

10:43 AM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

This thrills me to no end - the apron mentioned in the comment up above has sold!

1:18 PM  
Blogger linda t said...

WOW! Sooo excited for you Suzie!
Great job! I love everything... especially the tote bag!

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Suzie!!!!
Hope you are having an wonderful weekend with friends & family!

8:22 PM  
Blogger LisaJay said...

It's so great the way you're giving exposure to the wonderful people on Etsy!

5:55 AM  
Blogger hiphostess said...

great Etsy picks as always!

P.S. You've been TAGGED!

3:51 PM  
Blogger hiphostess said...

looks like my link didn't work on that last comment. Try this one instead: click here!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home