Friday, July 20, 2007

And I thought I loved the water

It looks like there's a new lime green fish in town!
When I was little I absolutely loved swimming in our pool. My mom had made me a lime green swimsuit and the nickname, "lime green fish" stuck with me. But since this little guy's favorite color is green, I now think the nickname should be passed on to my nephew! Robby and I had so much fun "swimming" in his pool today. We made a water slide, searched for a penny underwater, made lots of waves and practiced our kicking. He's a definite lime green fish in training!

4 Comments:

Blogger Me & My Boys said...

Too cute!!! it looks like he's having a blast!!! You're such a good Auntie :)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Looks like a fun day! Great goggles!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Awww, how cute!
What a fun Aunt you are!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Fun things to look forward to with all your little ones!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home