Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fantasy Land


Newly listed in my shop are these vintage illustrations just perfect for framing and hanging up in a little girl's room. I have named this collection of 3 illustrations, Fantasy. Sailor, My Pony and The Fountain are all available in my etsy shop. And while you're there, be sure to check out my Labor Day sale:
10% discount if you purchase 1 item
20% discount if you purchase 2 items
30% discount if you purchase 3 items
40% discount if you purchase 4 items
50% discount if you purchase 5 or more items
*Update - these prints are sold*

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TheresaJ said...

Hi there... I found a like to your blog in the Etsy forum under Etsian Blogs. Great blog! I'll visit again.

I'll add a link to your blog on mine, if you don't mind. :)

- TheresaJ

5:13 PM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Thanks, Theresa.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home