Sunday, December 03, 2006

Birds of a Feather Flock Together

This little feather tree is an absolute delight. The prelit tree is covered in a variety of ornaments including: small aqua bird ornaments which come adorned with their own feather tails; small aqua vintage mini ornaments; tall ball and teardrop shaped ornaments in a deep aqua, silver and bright magenta and a lovely garland of glass beads that just sparkle in the light.
The feather tree and ornaments are sold already!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Ohl said...

Ohhhh...this tree is soooo pretty! I would have a hard time selling it!!! I'd want to keep it for myself. You're brave to sell/ship such delicate items. The one time I did it on ebay, the items broke into a million pieces!! LOL From then on, it was predominately non-breakables. :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger linda t said...

Wow! I am without words!
LOVE this tree!
How can you let go of such art?!
You are amazing!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Thank you for the kind words.
I just received the sweetest feedback from the women who purchased the tree. I am thrilled to be able to share it with others.

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How wonderful you and your tree are!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home