Saturday, September 13, 2008

Keeping up on Asian Foreign Relations. It is an election year right?



So, the Yo Diddles Mr Skittles (Yoichi is the name his mother gave him), decided he needed to one-up-me in a game of "who has the most travel now sucker". He got a new mountain bike frame. Up until a couple of weeks ago we were riding the same 4" KHS frames. He upped the ante', and is now riding a 5.5" Azonic. Quite a beauty I must say.

We took the Azonic on it's maiden voyage to Noble Canyon 2 weeks ago, then on a 20 miler last weekend. Today we pulled 30 miles and I think we bit off more than we could chew... I've slept since I got home today at noon! My body told me "ah ahh, son...Take a seat, tough guy...I'll call you when I'm ready"

To many more miles aboard the new steed! Cheers.
Sean


Ps: Please notice proper bike building requires proper tongue placement. I've stuck my tongue out like that since I was a wee lad. It happens when ever I'm concentrating. I'm bound to bite the sucker off...

6 Comments:

Blogger Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

That bottom one is a great pic, although I must say there were no smiles on the faces of these young men when I picked them up from their 30+ mile ride. Deefor broke the tension by licking Yo's dirty leg, snuggling her nose in Mark's smelly armpit and resting her chin on Sean's stinky, sweaty arm.

9:00 AM  
Blogger NixonsMamma said...

i haven't seen such a cheesy smile on mr yo dittles skittles... since our wedding day!

oh asian relations!

Q, let's rent a heli and video their next adventure... all 100 miles of it from above! :) dust clouds galore-footage. :)

i fear i might feel like "God" up there, and try and protect my hub from slips and falls... cringe.

1:12 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

Ooh....a heli...that's so Baja 1000!

Sean: Top ONE reason as to why you need to move to Idaho...well to my driveway specifically...is because of the trailhead 1 minute from my front door that goes straight up into the West Bench.

There are girls and boys on the trails up there riding their bikes around and they look like they are wearing scuba apparatus (READ: shin pads, motocross helmets, elbow pads....some even look like they have on wetsuits...).

All I'm saying is that Idaho put the Ho in Holy land.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

We have to come up before it gets cold.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my quads o steel are still stiff.. T had to message them for 30 minutes last night.
should be ready by saturday

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um your comment about proper tongue placement is incorrect..... Sorry to break it to you dude, but it's hereditary. I got the sweaty hand disease you got the tongue disorder.

And Q
How does it feel to know that at the age of 30 your waist is the same size as your hubbies at the age of 7.
Guess we should just be happy you don't have your pants hiked up to your chest............like the previous owner of the belt.
love you guys

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home